November 10, 2016
Adaptations, Alternative Splicings, biophotonics, Diseases & Disorders, Ecology, Human Brain, Human Pheromones, Light Energy, Model Organisms, Neuronal Plasticity, Nutrigenomics, Physics, RNA Directed, RNA methylation, RNA-directed DNA methylation, RNA-mediated epigenetic regulation of gene expression, RNA-mediated gene silencing, RNA-mediated toxicity, RNA–Mediated Epigenetic Heredity, Variations, What's in the News
RNA interfernce in “evolution”
My comment: What evolved?
See for comparison: Energy-dependent RNA-mediated biophysically constrained protein folding chemistry in the context of ecological adaptation.
- September 19, 2016 Hydrogen-atom energy in DNA base pairs (1)
See also: Consciousness is simply food rearranged Role of Double Hydrogen Atom […]
- November 11, 2016 Epigenetics and autophagy vs mutations and evolution (5) (0)
Two-Photon Microscopy’s Historic Influence on Neuroscience Excerpt: Yuste […]
- March 5, 2016 Energy dependent RNA-mediated immunity (3) (0)
Viral ‘fossils’ in our DNA may help us fight infection Excerpt: The work suggests that […]
- October 8, 2015 Foundamentals of theory (0)
There are foundations of epigenetics and fundamentals of molecular mechanisms. They have […]
- September 8, 2015 Multi-omic analysis features (SNPs, miRNA) (0)
See also: Viral and Cellular Genomes Activate Distinct DNA Damage […]