Metabolic Phenotyping Research
Consortium members in six countries will use chromatography, mass spectrometry, and other technologies to conduct metabolic phenotyping research that examines the dynamic interactions between genes, environments, microbiomes, diets, and lifestyles, and their collective impact on disease.
1. They will link energy as information to healthy longevity.
2. They will report their findings as if they discovered new molecular mechanisms.
3. The mechanisms will link the anti-entropic virucidal energy of ultraviolet light to all biophysically constrained RNA-mediated cell type differentiation in all living genera via the innate immune system and supercoiled DNA, which protects all organized genome from virus-driven entropy.
4. They will not link virus-driven energy theft to all pathology.
5. They will claim that the energy emerged and that all biodiversity on Earth evolved.
6. They will continue to be funded by the evolution industry and big bang cosmology industry, which ignore the obvious link from food energy to the physiology of reproduction and ecological adaptation.
7. They will claim that the Extended Evolutionary Synthesis will have explanatory power when it automagically evolves into a model of top-down causation that links physics and chemistry to the conserved molecular mechanisms of biologically-based cause and effect, which serious scientists have detailed during the past century.
See for comparison:
Diagram with abstract
Full text with references
See also: Dual microRNA Screens Reveal That the Immune-Responsive miR-181 Promotes Henipavirus Entry and Cell-Cell Fusion
… these dual screens further the understanding of the role of host-derived small noncoding RNAs in the infection cycle of henipaviruses, and provide a miRNA-based resource for the study of viruses from the order mononegavirales, including members of both the filovirus and paramyxovirus families, which presents significant threats to human and animal health. This study implicates miR-181 and certain class A Eph receptors as critical modulators of henipavirus membrane fusion, and highlights how the natural innate immune response of the host can be exploited by a RNA virus to promote cell-to-cell spread.
This atoms to ecosystems model of ecological adaptations links nutrient-dependent epigenetic effects on base pairs and amino acid substitutions to pheromone-controlled changes in the microRNA / messenger RNA balance and chromosomal rearrangements. The nutrient-dependent pheromone-controlled changes are required for the thermodynamic regulation of intracellular signaling, which enables biophysically constrained nutrient-dependent protein folding; experience-dependent receptor-mediated behaviors, and organism-level thermoregulation in ever-changing ecological niches and social niches. Nutrient-dependent pheromone-controlled ecological, social, neurogenic and socio-cognitive niche construction are manifested in increasing organismal complexity in species from microbes to man. Species diversity is a biologically-based nutrient-dependent morphological fact and species-specific pheromones control the physiology of reproduction. The reciprocal relationships of species-typical nutrient-dependent morphological and behavioral diversity are enabled by pheromone-controlled reproduction. Ecological variations and biophysically constrained natural selection of nutrients cause the behaviors that enable ecological adaptations. Species diversity is ecologically validated proof-of-concept. Ideas from population genetics, which exclude ecological factors, are integrated with an experimental evidence-based approach that establishes what is currently known. This is known: Olfactory/pheromonal input links food odors and social odors from the epigenetic landscape to the physical landscape of DNA in the organized genomes of species from microbes to man during their development.